All attorneys want to win.
- Each attorney needs a COST EFFECTIVE medical resource/liaison;
- Each attorney needs a COMPETITIVE medical EDGE;
- That’s why each attorney NEEDS a CLNC!!!
Services we specialize in:
Miss Kathleen E Surette RN, BA, MSN, CNOR, CLNC. Kathleen is a highly skilled nursing professional with over 40 years experience in the clinical, managerial, and nursing education environments.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
- ACLS Certification
- BLS certified
- BLS Instructor
- National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants (NACLNC)
- Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN)
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- 2014 Life Time Achievement Award from Pinnacle Professional Distinction & more.. Click to read more
CASE STUDY - WRONG SIDE SURGERY
One day Mrs. G was admitted to the ambulatory surgery unit and was scheduled to have a Carpal Tunnel Surgery on her left hand. Read more of the story..
What are the issues to consider?
What did the Operating Room consent specify?
Was there a “Time Out” performed according to National Standards?
Was the correct side verified/marked prior to the beginning of surgery?
Performed surgery on the WRONG hand
The patient was awarded economic damages for: 1) medical expenses, 2) lost wages and 3) lost earning capacity.